// Google Console verify
Beta

Siblings die inhaling toxic gas in Moulvibazar

29 Sep 2017, 11:47

NTV Online

Moulvibazar: Two siblings died after inhaling toxic gas in a latrine at Kashemnagar village in Borolekha upazila of Moulvibazar on Thursday.

The deceased are Nabil Ahmed, in his twenties, and Badal Mia, around 17 years, residents of the village.

Quoting local people, police said Badal, younger brother of Akib Uddin, fell into a latrine while trying to pick up a mobile phone set of Akib around 5:30pm, said Shahidur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Borolekha Police Station.

At one stage, Nabil also fell into the latrine while trying to save Badal.

On information, a firefighting unit rushed in and recovered the bodies of the two brothers.

Advertisement